Wednesday, March 28

Stoney Creek Writing

We had an amazing time at Stoney Creek and here is some of our writing about our day.

Yesterday we went to the Stoney Creek and we went on the flying fox and it was scary and I was nervous.
                                                    Author Lucian


I went to Stoney Creek and I was excited on the flying fox. It was surprising because there was a bump! I said 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" because it was so fun.
                                                    Author Michael


I loved the little bikes and they were fun and I thought I couldn't ride them but I could balance it. There was not any brakes on it. I could go fast on them. I could do wheelies on it. I went too fast on it and I spun out.
                                                      Author Jamie


I went on the flying fox. It was fun but it was scary at the end. I was brave. I was holding on like this real hard. I like the flying fox because it is super fast.
                                                    Author Pipa-Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment