Friday, March 2

Mixing Colours

We have been learning to mix colours together to make new colours.
We made orange with red and yellow
We made purple with blue  and red and
We made green with blue and yellow.
We learnt that you can make different kinds of green by adding more blue or more yellow. It is the same with purple and orange.




We made so many different purples, oranges and greens. 


We learnt to mix in a small area.






                   
                              Artist: Kaleb
 
                                                                      Artist: Diksha
                                                                    Artist: Kanye
 
To learn what colours mix together to make new colours you can play this game
It may help some people with their challenge tree. 

7 comments:

  1. OOH! They look lovely! There sure was some careful painting today! Making all the colours was like magic; add a bit of this and that and look what you got! And every colour was just right...
    from Mrs. Looij.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun painting my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was lots of fun! I really like how how we made so many different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked everything about painting this picture.
    By Rory

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hand is purple, we did some art so I chose my hand colour Purple because my favorite colour is purple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. kaleb mis h I went on the mix max
    game and i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome Kaleb. I bet you will be ready for your challenge tree soon. Well done.

    ReplyDelete