Tuesday, March 13

Blog Writing

Today we wrote explanations about what a blog is for our family members that haven't used or seen a blog before.

A blog is on our computer. A blog has games and stories and you can write comments. I made a Voki. If you want to get on the blog you go on to the internet. If you go onto google and type in www.parkvalehill.blogspot.co.nz thats how you get on to the blog.            Georgia

I can learn on the blog to help me to learn very good. I learn and on the blog there is games to learn at home. I like to play on the blog . I like it very very much. I love it to learn so much. I hope they love it!     Keighan

A blog has reading games that has heaps of games and our mums and dads would like to see it. I like playing on the blog and our mums and dads like it too.         Diaz

3 comments:

  1. Room5 you have worked so fantastic! Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Room 5 you are make me amazing. That store book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic explanations of what a blog is, Room 5. They really make me think about what I should put on my own blog.

    ReplyDelete