Monday, May 7

Patterns

We have been learning to make and carry on patterns.

My pattern is hexagon, square, triangle, hexagon, square.
I have 2 colour patterns red, yellow, green, red, yellow and...
yellow, red, blue, yellow, red, blue
What comes next in Caleb's patterns?

My pattern is square, circle, triangle, square.
My other pattern is normal shoes, high heels shoes, normal shoes
and I have a blue, purple, orange, blue purple, orange pattern.
What comes next in Pipa-Roses patterns?

My pattern is triangle, circle, triangle, circle.
My pattern is feet, shoes, feet, shoes.
The colours of the body is another pattern
red, purple,blue, yellow, red, purple, blue yellow.
What comes next in Kanye's patterns?

My pattern is orange, blue, green, orange, blue, green.
My shape pattern is hexagon, diamond, hexagon, diamond.
What comes next in Jamie's patterns?

Can you find 3 patterns in Keighan's caterpillar?

9 comments:

  1. Room 8 & Mrs TurfreyMonday, May 07, 2012

    Mrs Turfrey & Room 8 Frimley School love your caterpillars with their shape & colour patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog room 5

    from georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we can find 3 patterns
    1-shapes
    2-colours
    3-legs
    Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good work keighan from vaughn and terenzo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. on keigans Catterpiller was 3 patterns They where
    1-legs
    2-shapes
    3-colors
    Nice pattern keigan

    From Adam and Panapa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ilike yor catpilar it was cool from jahzaria

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is cool from samantha and ryan

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool catapils kegin from lilli

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your pictures. they were very cool
    from camden and grace

    ReplyDelete